The Jancis Robinson x Richard Brendon polishing cloth is designed to keep your wine glasses sparkling clean and scratch free. The microfibre cloth will quickly remove dust, streaks and fingerprints from the surface of your glass, whilst drying at the same time. The cloth produces no excess fluff, fibre or lint.
Machine wash at 40° C using odourless soap.
Do not use fabric softener.
Caring for your Jancis Robinson Collection:
- The Jancis Robinson Collection is dishwasher safe; you should use a stemware rack if available.
- If washing by hand, wash with a cloth - not a sponge - under warm soapy water, and rinse carefully.
- White vinegar can be used to remove stubborn stains.
- To polish, use your hand to cradle the bowl and polish bowl with the other.
- Never twist the base and bowl; this can cause the stem to snap.
- Store the right way up in a clean dry place.