DIAMOND and FLUTED
- Please wash your Diamond and Fluted crystal by hand with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Scouring pads or abrasive washing agents should not be used. Do not put your crystal in the dishwasher as the detergents can permanently dull or scratch the surface.
- Dry your crystal immediately after washing using a lint-free cloth. We reccomend our own Richard Brendon polishing cloth.
- Do not put your crystal in a microwave or oven.
- Do not store your crystal glasses upside-down, the lip of the glass is delicate and may be damaged under the weight of the glass.
- All pieces in the Diamond collection should be placed on a coaster to avoid damage to surface.
THE COCKTAIL COLLECTION
- We recommend all glassware pieces (Rocks Glass, Martini Glass, Coupe Glass, Highball, Water Jug, Shot Glass) are cleaned in the dishwasher to avoid unnecessary handling. The glasses should be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher making sure there is enough space between each piece.
- Barware pieces (Ice Bucket, Carafe and Mixing Jug) should be washed by hand. We recommend you fill the glasses halfway with hot soapy water and leave them to soak before gently, but thoroughly, rinsing. Be careful not to let the glasses touch the edge of the sink, jewelry or other washing up items as this can lead to chips or even breakages. Use our Richard Brendon lint-free polishing cloth to gently polish the glasses.