DIAMOND and FLUTED
- Wash your Diamond and Fluted crystal by hand with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Scouring pads or abrasive washing agents should not be used. Do not put your crystal in the dishwasher as the detergents can permanently dull or scratch the surface.
- Dry your crystal immediately after washing using a lint-free cloth.
- Do not put your crystal in a microwave or oven.
- Do not store your crystal glasses upside-down, the lip of the glass is delicate and may be damaged under the weight of the glass.
- All pieces in the Diamond collection should be placed on a coaster to avoid damage to surface.
THE COCKTAIL COLLECTION
- We would recommend all glassware pieces (Rocks Glass, Martini Glass, Coupe Glass, Highball, Water Jug, Shot Glass) are cleaned in the dishwasher to avoid unecessary handling. The glasses should be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher making sure there is enough space within each piee.
- Barware pieces (Ice Bucket, Carafe and Mixing Jug) should be washed by hand. We recommend you fill the glasses halfway with hot soapy water and leave them to soak before being thoroughly, but gently rinsed. Be careful not to let the glasses touch the sink, rings or other washing up items as this can lead to chips or even breakages. Use our large, microfibre polishing cloth to gently polish the glasses.