SIPSMITH FESTIVE COCKTAIL RECIPES
With the festivities now in full swing, we’re enjoying many an evening of Christmas merriness with our friends and family. To help liven up your own seasonal soirée, we’re partnering with Sipsmith to make three of our favourite Christmas cocktails at Fortnum and Mason today.
If you enjoyed sampling the festive trio, you can mix each at home with the below recipes. To recreate the full experience, shop our Cocktail Collection today for delivery in time for all your Christmas jollies.
V.J.O.P Old Fashioned in a Star Cut Rocks Glass
Sipsmith’s twist on an Old Fashioned packs a smidge of a punch and makes for a spectacular sip come the end of an evening. These are our go-to for after a brisk family walk or ice-skating, there are few better ways to warm up this Christmas!
- 50ml Sipsmith V.J.O.P.
- 5ml Simple Syrup
- Orange Slice or Mint Sprig
- In an ice-filled mixing glass, add simple syrup and bitters
- Stir well for three minutes or until the ice has begun to melt and the bitters and syrup are well blended
- Strain into a Star Cut Rocks Glass filled with ice
- Add half of your gin and stir before adding the second half. Stir again to blend.
- Garnish with an orange slice or a sprig of mint.
London Dry Gin French 75 in a Classic Cocktail Coupe
The perfect sip for any celebration, this Champagne cocktail elevates every festive moment, from Christmas eve last-minute wrapping to New Year’s.
- 35ml Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 20ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- Fortnum and Mason Champagne
- Add the gin, lemon juice, and sugar syrup to an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a coupe.
- Top with chilled Champagne
Orange and Cacao Collins in a Star Cut Highball
A festive take on a Tom Collins, this orange and cacao serve is a sweetly indulgent addition to any Christmas party.
- 50ml Sipsmith Orange and Cacao gin
- 20ml Fresh Orange Juice
- Soda Water
- Orange Twist
- Fill a Star Cut highball glass with ice cubes
- Add 50ml Sipsmith Orange and Cacao Gin and 20ml Fresh Orange Juice
- Top with Soda Water
- Garnish with an Orange Twist