Open Job Opportunities:
E-COMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter by 21st February 2021.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and super-skilled e-commerce and digital marketing intern, who will really be able to hit the ground running and help implement some exceptional digital strategies. You will be joining a small yet mighty entrepreneurial team, where you will really make an impact and your creative suggestions will be encouraged.
- Website: Maintaining and updating our Shopify website, including the creative front end (design, creation of marketing assets, site copy) and functional back end (ensuring all inventory and imagery is up to date, successfully managing apps, ensuring SEO is optimised).
- Email Marketing: Optimising our email marketing strategy and increasing our subscriber database.
- Social Media: Scheduling, creating, and contributing to our growing social community. This includes building and executing a strong, relevant and effective influencer strategy.
- Analytics: Monitoring the analytics to measure performance of website activity and making recommendations for optimisation.
- Creative Marketing: assisting, contributing and brainstorming with our marketing manager on competitions, initiatives, promotions, events and new launches.
- Customer Service: You will be the front-line representative for Richard Brendon customer service, responding to and logging all customer service enquiries.
- Processing Orders: Assisting the operations department by helping process all online orders, co-ordinating tracking and deliveries.
- Assist in the website development: we are developing our website in 2021 with the help of an agency. We’ll need help creating new content and migrating existing content from one platform to another.
- Assist with Photography: helping prepare shot lists for e-commerce photoshoots, assisting with preparation of shoots: collating samples, packing and organising couriers.
- Website audits of our retailers, and assisting with sales outreach
- Photography & Editing: not necessary, but a real bonus!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants must be enrolled on a full-time university course, with this placement forming credit for their studies (this placement is unpaid, but expenses will be covered)
- Autonomous and self- sufficient, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to provide solutions and solve problems, with a can-do attitude!
- Professional, friendly and reliable.
- Proficiency in office suits & reporting platforms (i.e. Shopify and Google Analytics)
- Analytical skills & knowledge of the digital ecosystem
- Creative with a good eye for design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Expenses covered
- The opportunity to assist and be part of a major website re-launch
- Join a small but growing team, where you will actually be able to make a difference and have decision making ability.
- One on one time with the CEO and heads of departments.
- Home-based, but the opportunity to work in the studio (guidelines permitting)
- Fantastic discounts on all collections